Hello Everyone

welcome to my blog which I am hoping will keep you up to date with what is happening at Fosters Poultry but if you have any questions please e mail or phone we will be glad to be of assistance.

Monday 17 October 2011

Point of lay birds arriving tomorrow

Tomorrow, Tuesday 18th October, we have arriving, Goldline and Rhode Rock Point of lay birds. all 16 weeks old and ready to go to new homes.
Lots of hatching eggs here of the hybrids if anyone has a broody, please e mail with your wishlist.
I am currently looking for a Gold Partridge Cochin Cockerel, so if you know of one, please let me know, thanks

1 comment:

  1. Mr Benjamin went above and beyond their requirements to assist me with my loan which I used to expand my pharmacy business,They were friendly, professional, and absolute gems to work with.I will recommend  anyone looking for loan to contact. 247officedept@gmail.com.WhatsApp ... + 19893943740.

    ReplyDelete